Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sons of Anarchy

Per my sister in law, Letty's urging I started watching Sons of Anarchy. It is not a show for the faint of heart, but turns out it is a really good show and it just drew me in. Now I'm hooked! Which works out now that Doctor Who just aired its mid-season finale. Which I must mention I was surprised to finally learn who River Song was. There was a lot of debate between my friends and I as to who she was. None of us saw this one coming.
And as for Sons of Anarchy ... it has Charlie Hunnam who I know from the movie Nicholas Nickleby and all I can say is, "Nicholas Nickleby what are you doing!" 

Also, I am working my way through the next installment of the Orlando Chronicles and I should be done by the end of June maybe early July and then its on its way to my wonderful editor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment