Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Orleans Trip 2014

 

 

I recently returned to New Orleans, Louisiana! Its one of my favorite places to visit and I happened to be in town during Halloween with three of my closest friends. We met a few locals on this trip who suggested we try  'Eat' on Dumaine St in the French Quarter. We arrived early (about 9AM) and its a good thing we did because it filled up fast and the food was absolutely amazing!
 
After breakfast we took a tour at the St. Louis #1 Cemetery were I acted like a tourist and took photos with my Nikon D3100 (in Manuel Mode;) which I'm proud of) instead of using my phone as you can see my aunt and best friend doing in the foreground.  
 
 
After our tour we took a walk through the cemetery.
 
 
We did stop by the Old Ursuline Convent, but unfortunately it's closed on Sundays.
 
 

 Here is a picture of my friends in their Halloween costumes. From left; The Tenth Doctor, Harley Quinn and a day of the dead Sugar skull! 



 


 


1 comment:

  1. Good blog site report about this subject,I have already been of late in your blog one or two times now.I just wanted to declare hello there in addition to exhibit our thanks for the details provided.
    Cara Alami Mengobati Kista Bartholin
    Bahaya Terlalu Sering Konsumsi Kopi
    Obat Herbal Tinea Corporis
    Obat Herbal Hipoksia
    Cara Mempersiapakn Diri Saat Akan Malam Pertama

    ReplyDelete